Peaceful Pathways
Welcome To Our Home Called PeacefulPathways:
Sign up a new account with us to come and join us in our online Sanctuary and access the full benefits of our site.
Thank you!
Peaceful Pathways
Welcome To Our Home Called PeacefulPathways:
Sign up a new account with us to come and join us in our online Sanctuary and access the full benefits of our site.
Thank you!
Peaceful Pathways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A supportive family home for all interested in the mind, body and spirit, mystical and magickal path. A place of sanctuary for us to share what we know.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Top posters
CelticRose
An Offering Vote_lcapAn Offering Voting_barAn Offering Vote_rcap 
WizardBlakedini
An Offering Vote_lcapAn Offering Voting_barAn Offering Vote_rcap 

An Offering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CelticRose
Admin
Admin
CelticRose

An Offering Empty
PostSubject: An Offering   An Offering Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 6:41 pm

The other day I did a meditation briefly for a few moments to give a crystal gift consciousness of ethereal kind to give back to the sea.
The stone what was chosen was a Carnelian gift as well as a Haematite. Carnelian is a self cleansing crystal with the ability to clear all energies surrounding it.
Hamaetite is known for its grounding energies to work with and shiny surface. Positive thoughts and positive energy also went into this stone via positive programming.

I stood on the shoreline as to the coast where I had visited previously in the year, and replicated the image in mind as to what it was to that day-on sighting of the water elemental visual.
 I then visualized myself as allowing the stone to be thrown into the sea, as an offering, for the earth and the water elementals of the ocean blue.
I was also shown there was a lot of emotional fearfulness whether it was my afraid of going too far/too deep/and or fearfulness within the ocean that something was wrong.
So either way, the ocean gift received positive healing energy from the crystal itself. And this is something anyone can try literally too if they wish to invite water elementals into their lives.
A good way of connecting with the water elementals and inviting them in to work with you (not for you!) in your working pathway.
Back to top Go down
https://peacefulpathways.board-directory.net

An Offering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceful Pathways :: Secrets Of Earth :: Modalities Of Healing and Earth Healing-
Jump to: