Peaceful Pathways
Welcome To Our Home Called PeacefulPathways:
Sign up a new account with us to come and join us in our online Sanctuary and access the full benefits of our site.
Thank you!
Peaceful Pathways
Welcome To Our Home Called PeacefulPathways:
Sign up a new account with us to come and join us in our online Sanctuary and access the full benefits of our site.
Thank you!
Peaceful Pathways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A supportive family home for all interested in the mind, body and spirit, mystical and magickal path. A place of sanctuary for us to share what we know.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Top posters
CelticRose
I'm CelticRose Vote_lcapI'm CelticRose Voting_barI'm CelticRose Vote_rcap 
WizardBlakedini
I'm CelticRose Vote_lcapI'm CelticRose Voting_barI'm CelticRose Vote_rcap 

I'm CelticRose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CelticRose
Admin
Admin
CelticRose

I'm CelticRose Empty
PostSubject: I'm CelticRose   I'm CelticRose Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 6:46 pm

I'm 30 years old female from Colchester, UK. Love to write, research and work with what I don't know. I love music, very articulate, line dancing and poetry.
To those that know me know I do write a fair bit in my spare time as well as create and have been undertaking cooking classes as well.
I hope to take up ceroc in my spare time after christmas.I LOVE To help others and only if they approach me for help, though.
I love to share what I know and explore what I don't know. I am highly aware of energy and can hear, feel and see spirit from time to time.
I can work with tarot, but not angel cards as I prefer to work with them direct. I LOVE faeries and am a firm believer in them.
Back to top Go down
https://peacefulpathways.board-directory.net

I'm CelticRose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceful Pathways :: Forum Helpdesk :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: